- This early literacy program includes stories, songs, crafts and fun! It is held weekly beginning in September and concluding in April.
- This program is for children ages 3 to 5.
- Space is limited for this program and children must be 3 by May 1st of program year they wish to sign up for and not enrolled in Kindergarten.
- Pre-registration required for this program.
- This program is designed to encourage reading and learning during the summer months.
- Participants are challenged to complete reading cards for prizes.
- Weekly fun events are scheduled along with special presentations and a pool party to conclude this wonderful program.
- Participants must be age 3 by May 1st of program year through age 17.
- 2022 Summer Reading Theme: Oceans of Possibilities - Un Oceano de Posibilidades este Verano!
Wray Wreaders Book Club
- This exclusive book club began in 2002.
- Currently there is a morning club and an evening club that meets once a month at the library.
- Books found throughout the library with a gold seal are their recommendations. Give them a try and see if you agree.
- Space is limited for this program. Currently this program is full, you may add your name to the waiting list.
- For more information, see our Wray Wreaders list (PDF).
More Program Information
The Library holds various programs throughout the year. Check the Wray Public Library Facebook page or event calendar for upcoming events.