safer at home guidelines
Sunday, April 26
- Last day of Stay at Home Order
- Safer at Home Order Issued
Monday, April 27
- Public Health Order and guidance to be issued:
- Retail - Curbside can begin
- Real Estate - showings can resume
Friday, May 1
- Retail and Personal Services can open if implementing best practices
Monday, May 4
- Offices can reopen at 50% reduced capacity, if best practices are being implemented.
Note: if you can continue telecommuting at higher levels, you are encouraged to do so.
- CDPHE: Provides regularly updated information on COVID-19 in Colorado.
- SBA Disaster Loan Information
- State of Colorado Executive Orders
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Website
- U.S. Department of Labor: Information for workers and employers.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security: COVID-19 arrival restrictions.
- U.S. Department of State: Travel recommendations and restrictions.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: Information for veterans.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: Disinfectant recommendations.
- U.S. Department of the Interior: Basic COVID-19 information.
- World Health Organization: Global information and guidance around COVID-19.
- Yuma County Economic Development: COVID-19 Updates and Resources
RESILIENCY AND RECOVERY
- City of Wray Restaurant Re-Opening Policy
- Yuma County Variance - State of Colorado Approval
- Yuma County Variance Request
COVID-19 UTILITY BILL RESOURCES
- City of Wray Utility Payment Delay Arrangement Request Form
- Wray Area Foundation 970-332-4885
- Rural Communitites Resource Center 970-848-3867
- Energy Outreach Colorado
- Colorado LEAP
URGENT ACTION MEASURES
CITY OF WRAY PRESS RELEASES
- May 15, 2020 Updates on City Services and Programs
- March 26, 2020 Response to Stay Home Order
- March 26, 2020 Utility Payment Assistance Program
- March 19, 2020 Closes Public Access to All City Owned Facilities
- March 17, 2020 Closes Public Access to Library and Museum
- March 13, 2020 City Programs Postponed