The goal of the Wray Recreation Department’s Youth Programs are to provide instruction, development, and personal growth in a fun and safe environment. We strive to teach kids the skills needed to succeed while developing an appreciation for their particular activity.
Our objective is to create an environment where all kids can learn and grow as well as develop life-long skills and sportsmanship that will be utilized during their youth and beyond.
DEADLINE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2021
- Begins October 30, 2021 (Saturdays only); Ends December 4, 2021 (No practice/game on the Saturday of Thanksgiving Break, Nov. 27)
- K-2 Boys & Girls, Saturdays, 8:00 - 9:00 AM in the WES Gym
CITY LEAGUE YOUTH BASKETBALL
- Begins October 25, 2021; Ends December 4, 2021 (No practices or games the week of Thanksgiving, Nov. 22-27)
- Games played on Saturdays (Oct. 30 - Dec. 4)
- Practices: Grades 3-4 Girls, Mondays, 3:30-5:00 PM in WES Gym
- Practices: Grades 3-4 Boys, Tuesdays, 3:30-5:00 PM in WES Gym
- Practices: Grades 5-6 Girls, Wednesdays, 3:30-5:00 PM in WES Gym
- Practices: Grades 5-6 Boys, Thursdays, 3:30-5:00 PM in WES Gym
- Games: Grades 3-4 Girls, Saturdays, 8:00 - 9:00 AM in Junior High Gym
- Games: Grades 3-4 Boys, Saturdays, 9:00 - 10:00 AM in Junior High Gym
- Games: Grades 5-6 Girls, Saturdays, 8:00 - 9:00 AM in WHS Gym
- Games: Grades 5-6 Boys, Saturdays, 9:00 - 10:00 AM in WHS Gym
5th/6th GRADE TRAVEL LEAGUE
This league is in the planning phases. The idea is to have a league for this group to start after the Holiday Break. Please follow the Wray Recreation Facebook page for updates and registration information. In an effort for continuous improvement, please fill out this short 3 question survey at, https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XZQL57N to voice your opinion. Survey deadline is Monday, October 18.